- Burglary resistant wall safe with digital Electronic locking system
- Motorized locking bolt system will open the door automatically
- Designed to be installed between 16″ once wall studs
- Dual live motorized chrome bolts (3/4″ Dia. )
- 2 removable shelves. Approximately . 44 cubic feet of storage space
Publisher: Protex Safe Co., LLC
Release Date: 01-01-2019
Details: The safest way to store your valuables and important documents is to keep them in your bank’s safe deposit box. But this isn’t always convenient, especially if you want daily access to your important belongings. A Protex wall safe would then be a good investment. Specially, since you will be storing some of your most valuable belongings in it. Protex wall safes are drilled into your wall, between studs. You can install a Protex wall safe when you are building your home or office, or you can put it in later. All Protex wall safes come with a flange so that you don’t need to re-plaster the walls. Wall safes can be opened by electronic lock or biometric lock depending on the PWS-1814E you choose.