Brand: Master Lock
- Indoor and outdoor padlock; maximum security lock with Tough-Cut octagonal boron-carbide shackle is best used as a gate lock, shed lock, and storage locker lock
- Lock is constructed with solid steel for increased strength and security; protective bumper for scratch resistance
- Four pin cylinder and dual ball bearing locking mechanism provides maximum pick and pry resistance; Tough-Cut octagonal boron-carbide shackle is 50% harder than hardened steel
- 1-3/4 in. wide lock body; 9/32 in. diameter shackle with 2 in. length, 13/16 in. width; extended shackle for application flexibility
- Two padlocks, two keys; Both keys open each locks
Publisher: Standard Plumbing Supply
Details: The Master Lock Magnum M530XTLH Solid Steel Keyed Alike Padlocks feature a 1-3/4 in wide solid steel body for maximum strength and reliability. The octagonal shackle is 2 inch long and made of tough-cut boron-carbide, 50 percent harder than hardened steel, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. The 5-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking ball bearings provide maximum resistance against prying and hammering. The covered keyway offers maximum weather protection, and reinforced body bumper protects against scratches. The Lifetime Guarantee provides peace of mind from a brand you know and can trust.